The Evolution of Pain

Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Blog

http://trainastudiosofwichitakansas.blogspot.com/

The Latest music from Traina Studios in Wichita Kansas



Tune Core helps us enable artists to begin to earn an income with their music.

They help with world wide distribution. Your music will be added to internet stores like iTunes, Amazon Mp3, My Space Music, eMusic, Zune, Rhapsody, Napster and many others. Play around with this player and you will see it's power. You can sell your music directly out of this player. You can post this player just like I did on this blog. You can post it on any .com that you might own. You can link it to any social network. You can listen to the music while you do other things on the web.

I am Dewight Traina. I own a recording studio in Wichita Kansas called Traina Studios. I love to create music and help other musicians get their music recorded, mixed, mastered.

I then help them publish it to keep all of their music rights. Next I show them how to market themselves on the internet. Other services include shirts, and other things to sell at their shows. We can make sure the right mix is uploaded to the company that you choose to have your CDs' made. We help with art work, photography, booking your band for gigs.

Our artists are always happy with the amazing amount of help they get (some for the first time) to show them how to make money from music.

My father died when I was twelve years old. I do not have a single song that he wrote and he was a musician here in Wichita his entire life.  I first played on a stage with my dad when I was 5 years old.  Every weekend he was the band featured at 'The Hillside Lounge' near on south Hillside.  The bar was owned by my aunt Geneva.  The bar is gone, my dad is too, but my love for music and being on a stage has never left from that day.  This was the main motivation for designing and opening Traina Studios. We have helped other artists and we want to help you too. Your family will have a recording for a lifetime to enjoy. You will generate fans around your home town and all over the world that like your music too. Then just watch, money starts to come in to your Tune Core account. Someone will hear one of your songs on iTunes, Rhapsody or Zune. Someone will get a text on their phone to check out your band in a program called BandApp. We will show you hundreds of places to start selling your music. You might for the first time, start to see that there is money to be made in the music business.  Let us show you how.

Here is another place on the internet to find Traina Studios

We care about music and the artists who create it.
Work with us, you will be glad you did.

Dewight Traina
Owner/Recording Engineer
Traina Studios Inc.
Wichita Kansas
dt@trainastudios.com (set up an appointment right now)

Your music is not going to record its' self!

If you are a musician and you don't have your own recorded music, you are working for someone else. They are getting the royalties for your efforts. Get your music heard around the world.

Start today by setting an appointment to tour our studio here in Wichita. One thing is for sure. If you don't record your music, you will never make any money on it.

See you soon!

Dewight Traina

No comments:

Post a Comment