The Evolution of Pain

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Everything Audio Store is a Musicians Marketplace

New category at EverythingAudioStore.com  is camera and photo accessories.  I have been editing text all day.  Something went wrong in the conversion between the transfer from DOBA to my brightsecurities web site.

I wonder if they do that on purpose.  Words all not searchable.  Different language codes.  I spent all day on fixing the text to make it searchable.  Over 700 products for the major brand cameras.  Cannon, Olympus, SONY.  So many accessories I made it's own search page.

If I add pages, I can put affiliate links on it easy enough.  Which way is better?  Can anyone tell me?  I have some SEO software and I added all the search words into it for this audio store for it to tell me that I suck at SEO and need a professional.  I say, how does a man learn that way?  I have fought this damn internet for over a year now.  I can't cheat now.

I have Aweber somewhat working.  I have http://trainastudios.com at least gaining in rank at Alexa and Google and Yahoo.  My wifes' photography web site is starting to search better.  http://chrystalscorner.com  You should check out her photos.  She has absolutely the best eye for picture taking and editing I have ever seen.  A very special gift and talent.  If you need any type of photo.  She would be the one to get it for you.  Spend a little time looking at her amazing work.  You will be a fan.

For me, I understand all this internet is important.  It also is challenging and I will conquer this fricken system.  I would still rather be down in my Studios recording yet another drum track.

I had a good day drumming.  I am also recording in my first Hip Hop album.  Seems much simpler than Metal.  We will see how the final mix works out.

On another subject.  If you all know anyone that can sing.  My singer for Torque quit.  He is hard to replace.  Unique voice with a demanding presence.  6'7" Black man who loved southern metal.  Check out our music on any one of our pages.  Hells' Juke Joint is an awesome collection of over 2 years work in 1 album.   Buy it on iTunes.  I you don't love it, I will refund your money.  I believe it is a plethora of good music.  Let me know your opinion.

Have a great Tuesday.

Dewight Traina
Owner of Traina Studios Inc.
dewight@trainastudios.com

ps.  find me a singer that is willing to travel and play a minimum to 100 shows a year.  All the music is ready.  ROCK it, TURN it up.  Tell em TORQUEs' commin and the devil is bringen em'.

No comments:

Post a Comment