The Evolution of Pain

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Home Automation|Surveillance Systems|Security Cameras

You can never be too safe now days.  Everyone is running out of money.  Including me.  I have gone from on top of the world.  About 400K in my 401K thinking my life is good.  To flat ass broke.

Better be safe.  Get your security system set up.  I think crime is next.  People will do what they have to do to take care of their families.

Go to the surveillance cameras at our store and set you up a system so you at least can see who is coming to take your house away.

Lets see, we let the government and banks control our money, now it is all gone.  They print them more money yet they won't lend it to us to open a business to get us out of this mess.

I think it is about time to start our own state.  Anyone else want to join?

I am still trying to stay positive.  It gets harder every day.  What happens when we all get angry.  My counsellor says "no one can make you angry"  Angry is an action not a feeling.  I am feeling a lot of things.  None of them are very happy.

Get out and make things happen.  We can run billion dollar companies.  We can't open a business and get working capital.  WTF?  At least we can still write some good music.  The last free place to say what you feel.  Record your tracks with us.  We will help you promote it around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment